What are the types of meditation? Do you want to know the types of meditation in deep? Then you’ve come to the right place. Here all your confusion related to its types will be solved so continue reading.
Glad to see you again, thanks for your love & support. You’re most welcome to your own place girlsdunia.com. Today I will share about the types of meditation along with its benefits. I hope this will help you so continue reading.
What is the meaning and types of Meditation?
Meditation is a process of concentrating your mind towards any object or any kind of activity for some fixed time to make yourself calm and relax. You have to focus your mind on any particular thing for a specific time period to give yourself peace of mind.
When you will do experience meditation, your mind will be alert, active and relax. During this process, your mind is not focused on the external world or any other irrelevant events that are not important for you.
Meditation is the key to any kind of disease. If you are suffering from any kind of disease, mostly related to mental health then you can easily get rid of such diseases with the help of meditation. The main reason for meditation to reduce stress levels and anxiety of your mind.
मैडिटेशन क्या है – परिभाषा हिंदी में
ध्यान आपके मन को किसी भी वस्तु की ओर या किसी गतिविधि की ओर केंद्रित करने की एक अद्भुत प्रक्रिया है, जिससे आप मन को बहुत शांत और आराम दे सकते हैं।
अगर आप किसी भी प्रकार की बीमारी से जूझ रहे है तो मैडिटेशन आपके के लिए एक बहुत अच्छा उपाय साबित हो सकता है।
5 Types of meditation in 2019
Meditation is very important in our lives and it has many types. You can do meditation at home in many types. These types will definitely help you to do meditation very easily. These types are:
- Zen Meditation
- Breath Awareness Meditation
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Concentration Meditation
- Resting Awareness
1.) Zen Meditation:
This type of meditation is very popular in China. The roots of this meditation type belong to Chinese culture. Another name of this meditation type is Zazen and the meaning of this is ‘seated meditation’. It is quite clear by this word seated meditation that you have to do this meditation in a sitting position.
Benefits of Zen Meditation:
- Lower Blood Pressure
- Less anxiety
- Relax the mind
2.) Breath Awareness Meditation
This type of meditation is especially concentrated on the breath. In this meditation, you have to breathe deeply and slowly. You only have to concentrate on your breath. This is also very good for your heart and the problems related to the heart.
Breathe slowly and keep it recorded very gently. This type of meditation helps to ignore the unnecessary thoughts that disturb our minds.
Benefits of Breath Awareness Meditation
- Improved Concentration
- Less Anxiety
- Greater Emotional Flexibility
3.) Mindfulness Meditation:
This type of meditation helps to concentrate on the present activities and the moment. If you feel worried about the past and future and not able to concentrate on present then this type of meditation will definitely help you to get rid of this problem.
If we understand this type with an example that you are standing in a line for a long time and want to relax your mind, you can also do this meditation there.
Benefits of Mindfulness Meditation
- Improve Focus
- Reduce Negative Emotions
- Improve Memory
4.) Concentration Meditation
In this meditation, you have to focus on a single point, this meditation also called focus meditation. You can also repeat the same words or listen to a repetitive song or counting beads/mala.
This is going to be very difficult for beginners because this type of meditation is quite complex. So you have to practice it regularly and you will improve day by day.
5.) Resting Awareness
This type of meditation is different from all other types. If you want to give actual rest to your mind then this meditation is for you.
After doing this meditation different types of thoughts may enter your mind, but they’ll never distract your mind from present. This is also known as headspace.
Benefits of Meditation:
- Distract Negative thoughts
- Less Stress
- Lower Heart Rate
Tips for beginners-
1. First of all, choose a vacant space for meditation. You can do meditation at your home but if you do meditate in any park then it will give more benefits to you. But make sure there must be no noise.
2. Now sit quietly and comfortably on the floor and close the eyes.
3. Then you have to take breath a lot of times, in and out. But make sure, that you take breath very slowly and comfortably. Now concentrate on your breath and not on that is happening in your life.
4. Breath Right – You should take a breath from your nose when you are doing meditation because breath from the mouth is very dangerous for your health. It helps to get oxygen for your muscles and helps to make your lungs stronger.
5. Maintain Right Posture – Always maintain the right posture at the time of doing meditation. The wrong posture of your body can harm you, it may lead to pain in your neck, back, and shoulder. So always remember to maintain a nice posture of your body.
6. Make It Habit – Only one-day meditation will not give benefits to you. Regular meditation is necessary. If you make a habit and do meditation regularly you can maintain this habit in the long term and also can avail a lot of benefits.
7. Set your exercise time – It is very good for your health if you do meditation regularly at the same time. Make a habit to wake up early in the morning and do meditation at the same time.
I really hope you liked this article on “5 Types of Meditation- Tips for Beginners in 2019”. I always try my best to give you information from the best of my knowledge and experience. Just understand the types of meditation then try to do meditation regularly.
Let me know what other problems you’re facing in your life because of your inactiveness whether you’re a girl or boy and do you like the information shared by me by commenting below, I will try to figure it out. If there is any mistake or if you want to give any feedback then comment down.
Thank you very much for giving me your precious time for reading this article, see you soon in my next article till then Keep loving keep supporting keep sharing! Have a wonderful day.
Now you have taken this knowledge so let your friends know the types of meditation.