Do you want some Unique rangoli designs for Independence day 2019? Then you’re in the right place, in this post I will share some simple and latest rangoli designs.
So first of all Hello readers!
Thanks for clicking in. You’re most welcome to your own place girlsdunia.com. I am dedicated to giving you the best results for your searches. Today we’ll discuss 24 Best Rangoli Designs for Independence Day 2019.
First of all, let’s read about Independence Day and the meaning of rangoli. If you love reading and want to have more knowledge then you may read otherwise you can simply scroll and get the designs.
Independence Day 2019
Independence Day of India is a National Festival and it is celebrated every year on the 15th of August. It is a day of great significance for the people of India every year. On this day in 1947, India got freedom from the British rule after long years of slavery.
It has been declared as the National Holiday throughout the country to celebrate its independence from the British Empire on the 15th of August in 1947. It was not easy for India to get freedom from the Britisher’s kingdom but our political leaders, freedom fighters, and the people of India were determined to get independence.
Finally they succeeded on August 15, 1947, when the complete Legislative powers were granted to the Indian Constituent Assembly. Many have sacrificed their lives in achieving liberty for their future generations without worrying about their comfort, rest and freedom.
They planned and acted upon numerous Independence Movements as well as violent and nonviolent resistance to achieve absolute freedom.
Introduction of Rangoli:-
Rangoli is one of the famous and oldest traditions in India. India’s people make rangoli on some special occasions or festivals. Rangoli competitions are held in school and colleges and if you’re planning to take part in any competition then this post is for you. In this post here are very easy rangoli designs, you can make them very easily at home on the occasion of Diwali.
Amazing rangoli designs for independence day 2019 that make your house very beautiful and attractive on this Diwali. If you are bored with making the same outdated designs then continue reading. You can try these new and simple rangoli designs for independence day 2019 in India.
WHAT IS RANGOLI? – DEFINITION AND MEANING
The word Rangoli is taken from the Sanskrit word “Rangavalli”. Rangoli is an art that originating precedes sculpture and painting. It is very auspicious and the need for every religious ritual in India.
Rangoli is made up of creating a pattern on the floor or the ground using materials such as colored rice, dry flour, colored sand or flower petals and many other things. Many chemical colors are also used while making rangoli but using natural colors in rangoli pattern is deemed best always and highly recommended for best results.
Rangoli is made on many festivals like Diwali, Holi, Pongal, Onam, Independence Day and other Hindu festivals of the Indian continent. Designs are passed from one generation to the next, rangoli is an Indian tradition that was followed by our ancestors for several years.
Colors play a very important role in one person’s life, colors “Rangoli color gives a moral that one should make their life colorful with many different & beautiful colors”.
Information Source Wikipedia
Most of the people don’t know about the types of rangoli designs. In India, every State has its own type of rangoli. The latest rangoli types are:
- Alpana: This type of rangoli is very famous in West Bengal.
- Aripan: This type is very famous in Bihar.
- Aipan: Basically this design is derived from Uttarakhand.
- Jhoti or Chita: It is the tradition of state Orissa.
- Kolam: Tamil Nadu is famous for this design.
- Muggu: It shows the culture of Andhra Pradesh
- Madana: This is the most liked pattern in Rajasthan.
- Chowkpurana: Uttar Pradesh owns this pattern.
INDIA’S BEST RANGOLI ARTISTS
India’s people love to make rangoli designs on every function. Only a few numbers of rangoli artists are left in India let’s talk about some of them:-
|Pramod Sahu||Born on 14 August 1991. He is an international artist from Raipur.|
|Pramod Arvi||Born on 7 April 1989. He is from Malegaon, Nashik|
|Sai Parkar||He is from Malvan and lives in Mumbai Maharashtra.|
|Shanti Shridharan||He is Very famous for kolam rangoli.|
SIMPLE AND EASY RANGOLI DESIGNS IMAGES
These designs are very easy for beginners and you can make them easily in a few minutes. Let’s have a look of some awesome designs:-
I. Flower Designs
II. Flag & India map Designs
III. Peacock Designs
- Colors as per the requirements
- Flowers petals
- Diya and candles
- Colored Sand
- Fabric colors
- A blank sharp nib bottle, you can use a blank bottle of fevicol
Steps to make:-
- First of all, just draw an initial sketch on the ground with the help of a chalk.
- Then start filling colors or other materials as shown in the images.
- After filling colors decorate it with some sparkle and Diyas.
I. Simple Design
1) Simple flower rangoli design:– This is a very simple, attractive and less time-consuming design with all colors of Indian flag.
2) Beautiful green petal:– This design is perfect for Independence day 2019 because the green color is deemed for peace and also the very important color of our flag.
3) Petals design:– The main color in this pattern is orange and orange is a very soft color and the petals in this flower are looking awesome.
4) Happy independence day design:- The border of this design is making it more beautiful because it is very simple which is giving the rangoli a unique design.
5) Simple pattern:– This one is very simple to make but it will give a nice look and it is very easy to make you may give it a try.
6) Tricolor flower– Again a very nice color combination of orange, green, blue, and white. This flower is very simple and beautiful.
7) Unique pattern:- This is giving a picture of awesomeness with many different colors also it is giving a touch of our national flag.
8) Traditional pattern:– This one is quite old but still looks fabulous. This is looking like a bundle of wool but also very unique.
9) Lines petal:- This design is giving a different look and also suitable when you have less time and a blue flower inside the design is looking beautiful.
10) Semi-circle pattern:– This design is very easy to make at home and it will give a perfect look. White base design with all the colors of the flag.
II. Flag & India map Designs
11. Square flag:- Orange, white, green and blue color is making this design beautiful and a little touch of the flowers with the flag is awesome.
12) Simple flag touch:– This design is very easy and simple to make. It a beautiful combination of two flowers with the flag pattern.
13) Heart design:- This heart design is looking more beautiful with its colors. The outer of the design and the tricolors filled inside the heart is fabulous.
14) Green Petals:– This one is wonderful the color combination, the design, everything is just perfect. The main colors used are green and white. The flag is made in a circle.
15) Flag Design:– In this rangoli design many flags are combined together to make it a single rangoli and it is very looking attractive.
16) Flag heart design:- Flag inside the heart, the white color optimized, that’s how this beautiful pattern is created.
17) Grand design:– In this design flag is made and it is suitable for the large area because it can cover a lot of space and it is looking fabulous.
18) India map:– The map of India is beautifully created on the floor. The colors used in making this are also very beautiful and bright. Best design for the Independence day 2019.
19) Map design with meaning- This design is really beautiful because the map of India, the cage, the independent bird, our freedom fighters and our national falg, everything is beautifully created in one picture.
20) Flower petals:– This rangoli design is giving a beautiful look and the green petals and the flags inside it are looking tremendous.
III. Peacock Designs
21. Peacock Design:– This peacock is made with many different colors and it is also showing our national flag colors.
22. Traditional Design:- This design gives a traditional touch because the pattern used in this beautiful peacock is looking too old and traditional.
23. Peacock-Flag combo:– This one is a combo pack. In this design, a beautiful blue peacock and the flag is created.
24. Twin peacock Design:- Twin peacock design is awesome beacuse it has everything, two peacocks, our national flag and the flowers touch. You must try this one.
Note: It’s highly recommended to use natural color for making rangoli because only they can give a natural look.
I hope you liked this article on “24 Best Rangoli Designs for Independence Day 2019“. Let me know what you think about the Rangoli and which design you liked the most by commenting below.
If there is any mistake or you want to give any feedback then comment below and if you liked this then do share.
Thank you very much for reading this article, see you soon in my next article. Keep loving keep supporting! Have a wonderful day. Now you have seen these beautiful rangoli designs for independence day then do share with your friends and family.