Want your hands to look more beautiful on this Raksha Bandhan 2019? Then you came to the right place you will get here more beautiful 20+ Latest & Simple Mehndi Designs for Raksha Bandhan 2019.
Glad to see you again and thanks for your love & support. You’re most welcome to your own place girlsdunia.com. Today I’ll share some amazing and tremendous mehndi designs for Raksha Bandhan 2019. So let’s don’t waste time and move ahead.
The art of mehndi is very unique and complicated but as well as it’s simple too. It is very tough to draw the latest designs of mehndi for hands but obviously not impossible.
Mehndi Designs for Raksha Bandhan
First of all, Let’s talk about Raksha Bandhan and Mehndi before moving forward. Raksha Bandhan and Mehndi have a deep connection with each other because every sister wants their hands to look more beautiful on this festival in India.
What is Mehndi?
Basically, Mehndi is a famous Indian art of applying designs of temporary tattoos, especially on any occasion or in marriage in India.
Mehndi represents the culture and tradition of India. Without applying mehndi of simple design in an occasion is not supposed to be completed for girls or women in India.
Mehndi is very close to the heart of every woman or girl. It is basically a way to make your hand very attractive with simple designs of mehndi.
Every woman or girl loves simple mehndi designs a lot, but the problem is they don’t know how to apply it or what kind of designs are trending.
So, they have to go to a parlor or any specific mehndi shop to apply a very simple mehndi design at a very high cost. The art of mehndi is very unique.
Today I am going to show you 20+ Latest & Simple Mehndi Designs for Raksha Bandhan 2019 which you can apply for yourself.
Designs of Mehendi keeps on changing with time. Like in the year 2018 the designs were different but now in 2019, the designs of mehndi have been changed. So I have provided some Mehendi design images.
The art of learning mehndi is very difficult so you have to learn it properly and step by step. According to the tradition of India, mehndi is very important for any occasion or function.
If you want to learn simple and latest mehndi designs for hands very quickly you don’t need to do anything just follow the steps procedure.
Meaning of Raksha Bandhan
Before going forward we should know about the meaning of Raksha Bandhan. Raksha Bandhan is made up of two words, Raksha and Bandhan. The Raksha means “protection” and Bandhan means “the tie or a knot”, which basically means “the tie or knot of protection”.
This is the most important festival for every brother-sister and this occasion is not only for blood relations, but this is also celebrated among cousins, fraternal aunt( bua), nephew (bhatija), sister in law ( bhabhi) and all other such relationships.
|Official Name||Raksha Bandhan|
|Other Names||Rakhi, Rakhri|
|Tradition/ Religion||Hinduism, Sikhism, Jainism|
|Famous places||India, Nepal, Pakistan|
|Month||Purnima of Shrawan falls in August|
|Related festival||Bhaiya Dooj|
|2018 Date||26, August, Sunday|
|2019 Date||15, August, Thursday(Independence day)|
27+ Latest & Simple Mehndi Designs for Raksha Bandhan 2019
Let’s have a look at some unique and amazing, mehndi designs 2019-
I. Backhand Designs
II. Front hand Designs
I. Backhand Designs
Backhand designs are the back because backhands are visible to everyone and in every photograph. I also prefer to apply mehndi on backhands only.
1.) Arabic Full hand:- This design looks a little heavy and in a simple pattern of Arabic design, which is looking fabulous.
2) Simple Backhand:- This one is very simple and light design. This is very easy and simple to make at home.
3) Full hand bracelet design:- This design is giving a look of bracelet and is suitable for everyone, girl. mother anyone can apply this design.
4) Circular mehndi design:- This is very small and made with many circles and semicircles in this pattern.
5) Cross border design:- This design is giving a cross border look and it is looking really attractive.
6) Latest curve design:- This design is trending in 2019 because it is very simple and made with ease.
7. Different pattern look:- This pattern is the attraction of filled pattern designs. Many flowers are made in this design.
8) Unique Mehndi design:- This design is nice for newly married sisters and it is really very attractive.
9) Boundary design:- This design is mostly based on boundaries. The boundaries are made very beautifully on it.
10) Heavy-Light Combo:- This design is giving a heavy look as well as a simple Arabic mehndi look.
11) First finger design:- This design is made on the half backhand and it is completed on the first finger of the hand.
12) Tattoo design:- This mehndi design is applied as some tattoos on hand that is making it more unique.
13) Center flower design:- This is a very simple and beautiful design made with a flower in the center backhand.
14) Unique finger design:- This design is just awesome and unique too because the fingers in this design are looking fabulous.
15) Heavy look:- This is quite heavy and not suitable for teenage girls but it is awesome for married girls.
16) Dotted design:- This design is mostly made of dots of mehndi which is making this design more beautiful.
II. Front hand Designs
Most of the girls and ladies prefer to apply mehndi on front hand so let’s have a look at some tremendous mehndi designs for Raksha Bandhan 2019-
17) Best Mehndi design for Raksha Bandhan 2019:- In this design sister is tying rakhi on brother’s wrist which is beautifully printed as mehndi.
18) Heart flower design:- The beauty of this design is heart flowers in mehndi.
19) Center flower:- This is the best design for upper than teenage girls because this is quite simple.
20) Forehand design:- This is the most simple design because it is made only on the forehand.
21) Best Front hand design:- Front hand-design is almost filling the complete hand.
22) Two-finger design:- This design is made upon two fingers with some gap in the middle.
23) Half-hand design:- This design is made on the half side of the hand.
24) Leaf design:- In this design beutiful leaf is drawn in the center.
25) Rakhi style:- This is giving a look of rakhi in the center and bracelet in the arm.
26) Upper hand design:- Beautiful peacocks are created on the upper hand.
27) Round patterns:- Many beautiful different round patterns are present in this design.
How to learn simple mehndi designs for hands step by step?
First of all, you have made only small designs like a single mandala design on the front hand. That is usually made as to the circle designs.
This is very important for beginners that they follow the steps.
Mehndi is also a type of art that is very difficult like other arts. So, you have to learn it properly.
If you want to learn the simple and latest designs then you just have to follow these steps that are provided by me.
Types of Mehndi designs for hands are:
|1. Henna Mehndi||It is very dark in color. This type of mehndi looks very simple and beautiful after applying.|
|2. Arabic Mehndi||These types of mehndi designs are very famous in gulf countries.|
|3. Bridal Mehndi||These designs are specially for the occasion of marriage. Very heavy and time-consuming.|
|4. Moroccan Mehndi||Moroccan mehndi designs suit with Indo western outfits.|
10 Steps for Simple Designs
- First of all, you need a pen to make rough boundaries for your ease.
- In the first step make a small circle in the middle of the front hand.
- Then make a circular boundary around the small circular
- Make another boundary with very small circles two times.
- Build a bold boundary around those circles.
- Then simply draw some semi-circles outside the design as another boundary.
- Then make some leaves design with a thin point.
- Fill the surroundings with mehndi around leaves.
- Make another thin line around this.
- Then another leaves design and your simple design is ready.
Some effective tips for getting the dark color of your Mehndi
- Apply mehndi on your hand a day or two before the festival so on the day of the festival your mehndi will have matured into a beautiful dark stain.
Apply mehndi oil:- After washing your hand, apply mehndi oil on your hands. Oil helps to darken the color of your mehndi. You can also use Vicks in replace of mehndi oil.
Washing hand before applying mehndi:- Wash your hand with soap and normal water.
Let your mehndi dry completely:- You must give enough time to get dry to your mehndi because it will help you to give the dark color of it. If possible give it a break of at least one night and keep your hands away from water.
Apply a mixture of sugar and lemon juice:- After your mehndi has dried completely you can apply a mixture of sugar and lemon juice. This mixture will help you to get the dark color to your mehndi.
Take the smoke of cloves:- The smoke of heated cloves helps you to darken the color of your mehndi.
I really really hope you must like the article on “27+ Latest & Simple Mehndi Designs for Raksha Bandhan 2019”. I always try my best to give you the best stuff out of the rest, apply these designs, make your hands more beautiful and make your brother-sister relationship healthy, strong and evergreen.
Let me know what you think about Mehndi designs for Raksha Bandhan whether you’re a girl or boy and do you like the information shared by me by commenting below. If there is any mistake or if you want to give any feedback then comment below.
Thank you very much for giving me your precious time for reading this article, see you soon in my next article till then Keep loving keep supporting keep sharing! Have a wonderful day.
Now you have taken this stunning information so let your friends improve their knowledge better so share this with them.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Can I Apply Mehndi Design on My Own?
Yes, you can apply mehndi designs on your own with some practice and the help of designs as well as YouTube tutorials that teach easy application very effectively.
2. Where can I Find Henna for Application?
Henna for application on hands can be found in the form of henna cones that can be easily found at Indian cosmetic or convenient stores while also at small stalls set up by random henna cone sellers in any place.