Searching for Simple Rangoli designs for Diwali 2019? Then you’re in the right place, in this post I will share some simple and latest rangoli designs.
So first of all hello readers!
Glad to see you again and thanks for your love & support. You’re most welcome to your own place girlsdunia.com. I am dedicated to giving you the best results for your searches. Today I will provide some very simple rangoli designs for Diwali 2019.
Introduction of Rangoli:-
Rangoli is one of the famous and oldest traditions in India. India’s people make rangoli on some special occasions or festivals. Rangoli competitions are held in school and colleges and if you’re planning to take part in any competition then this post is for you.
In this post here are very easy rangoli designs, you can make them very easily at home on the occasion of Diwali.
Amazing Rangoli designs for Diwali 2019 that will make your house very beautiful and attractive on this Diwali. If you are bored with making the same outdated designs then continue reading. You can try these new and Rangoli designs for Diwali 2019 in India.
The word Rangoli is derived from the Sanskrit word “Rangavalli”. Rangoli is an art that originating precedes sculpture and painting. It is very auspicious and the need of every religious ritual.
Rangoli is made up of creating a pattern on the floor or the ground using materials such as colored rice, dry flour, colored sand or flower petals. Many chemical colors are also used while making rangoli but using natural colors in rangoli pattern is deemed best always and highly recommended.
Rangoli is made on many festivals like Diwali, Holi, Pongal, Onam and other Hindu festivals of the Indian continent. Designs are passed from one generation to the next, rangoli is an Indian tradition that was followed by our ancestors for several years.
Colors play a very important role in one person’s life, colors “Rangoli color gives a moral that one should make their life colorful with many colors”.
Most of the people don’t know about the types of rangoli designs. In India, every State has its own type of rangoli. The latest rangoli types are:
India’s people love to make rangoli designs. Only a few numbers of rangoli artists are left in India let’s talk about some of them:-
|Pramod Sahu||Born on 14 August 1991. He is an international artist from Raipur.|
|Pramod Arvi||Born on 7 April 1989. He is from Malegaon, Nashik|
|Sai Parkar||He is from Malvan and lives in Mumbai Maharashtra.|
|Shanti Shridharan||He is Very famous for kolam rangoli.|
These designs are very easy for beginners and you can make them easily in a few minutes. Let’s have a look of some awesome Rangoli designs for Diwali 2019:-
I. Simple Design
II. Ganesh Design.
Steps to make:-
1) Simple Diya rangoli design:– This is a very simple, attractive and less time-consuming design.
2) Beautiful green petal:– This design is perfect for Diwali because the green color is deemed for peace.
3) Heart design:– The main color in this pattern is black and black is classy and the heart inside it is full of different colors.
4) Bright leaves design:- The border of this design is making it more beautiful and also the color combination of blue and white is amazing.
5) Simple pattern:– This one is very simple to make but it will give your home a nice look.
6) Blue and pink:– Again a very nice color combination of blue, pink and white.
7) Goddess pattern:- This is giving a picture of a goddess with many different colors.
8) Traditional pattern:– This one is quite old but still looks fabulous.
9) Grand design:- This design can cover a lot of area and also suitable for a large area with peacock feather inside.
10) Circle pattern:– This design is very easy to make at home and it will give your home a perfect look.
11) Bright Yellow:- Yellow, white and pink color is making this design beautiful and a little touch of the net is awesome.
12) Unique Simple touch:– This type is very popular in India and it is a very quick and easy design and trust me this will give you the best look.
13) Peacock design:- This peacock design is looking more beautiful with its colors.
14) Blue Petals:– This one is wonderful the color combination, the design, everything is just perfect.
15) Peacock Design:– Semicircles are made outside the peacock circle. It’s looking attractive.
16) Net design:- Yellow hearts, white net, green and orange petals, that’s how this beautiful pattern is created.
17) Light color design:– In design no bright colors are used but still it is looking fabulous.
18) Diya pattern:– A Diya is made on some leaves and flower, this one is very small and easy.
19) Diya design- Simply flowers and leaves are made with green and red color with some yellow touch.
20) Flower petals:– This rangoli design is giving a 3d look, the yellow flowers are looking tremendous.
21) Boundary Design:– The boundary inside this pattern is main and it is looking awesome.
1) Lord Ganesha design:- This design is looking awesome with a very beautiful color combination.
2) Simple design:– This is very simple and it needs just one color and nothing else.
3) Light Orange:- This is a beautiful combination of light green and others.
4) Center Ganesha design:- This one is also made with some petals of a flower and other material.
5) Yellow Design:– This design is made with yellow flower and it is looking very simple.
6) Heart Flower Design:– In this pattern or yellow and rose are used, they are making it more beautiful.
7) Peacock Feather:– This on this made with many different colors and the sign of OM and peacock feather is looking great.
8) Flower Diya Design:- Cuts made in this design are giving it a unique look. This is a very simple rangoli design for Diwali 2019.
9) Diya border:– There is an outer border of the Diyas and a beautiful Ganesha in the center.
Note: It’s highly recommended to use natural color for making rangoli because only they can give a natural look.
I hope you liked the article on “31 Most Wanted Rangoli designs for Diwali 2019- Images”. Let me know what you think about the Rangoli and which simple rangoli design you liked the most by commenting below. If there is any mistake or you want to give any feedback then comment below and if you liked this then do share.
If there is any mistake or you want to give any feedback then comment below and if you liked this then do share this article on Rangoli designs for Diwali 2019.
Thank you very much for reading this article, see you soon in my next article. Keep loving keep supporting! Have a wonderful day. Now you have seen these beautiful rangoli designs for independence day then do share with your friends and family.
You may also like
What are the symptoms of coronavirus? What is COVID-19? Should I call the Doctor? Hello…
Mehandi design for karwa chauth