Searching for awesome quotes, messages or wishes for your brother and sister on this Raksha Bandhan 2019. Then this post is for you, here I’ll share some Raksha Bandhan Quotes for both brother and sister.
Thanks for clicking in. You are most welcome to your own place girlsdunia.com. I am dedicated to providing you the best results for your searches. Here I provided some quotes and messages related to Raksha Bandhan. You may get many Raksha Bandhan quotes here.
What is Raksha Bandhan?
Before going forward let’s know the meaning of Raksha Bandhan. Raksha Bandhan is made up of two words, Raksha and Bandhan. The Raksha means “protection” and Bandhan means “the tie or a knot”, which basically means “the tie or knot of protection”.
That sacred thread is called Rakhi. Raksha Bandhan is celebrated in the Shravan month on the full moon day (Purnima) which typically falls in month August.
Rakhi Is The Combination Of Five Meaningful Words..
R- Rock Strong Relationship,
A- Acceptance All Along,
K- Kindness To The Core,
H- Heart Warming Presence,
I- Idealistic Relationship..!
|Official Name||Raksha Bandhan|
|Other Names||Rakhi, Rakhri|
|Tradition/ Religion||Hinduism, Sikhism, Jainism|
|Famous places||India, Nepal, Pakistan|
|Month||Purnima of Shrawan falls in August|
|Related festival||Bhaiya Dooj|
|2018 Date||26, August, Sunday|
|2019 Date||15, August, Thursday(Independence day)|
Ever-Green Raksha Bandhan Quotes 2019
Let’s have a look on some beautiful and loving Raksha Bandhan quotes-
Raksha Bandhan quotes for sister
- I long for the day through the year that you so ceremoniously tie a Rakhi on my wrist and pray for my well being. Dear Sis, I wish that our bond grows stronger every day.
- Rakhi Is Just An Excuse For Me To Express Myself, You Mean The World To Me. Happy Raksha Bandhan To My Sweet Sister Love You.
- I Miss You Very Much Here On This Day Of Love And Affection. Though You Are Away From Me, My Thoughts Are Always With You. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- It’s Hard To Describe All The Love And Happiness You’ve Given Me. But Through This Message, I Try. Hope You Find The Best In Yourself This Rakhi.
- Sister Is Someone Who Is Caring And Sharing. Sister Can Understand Things You Never Said. She Can Understand Pain Which Is Not Visible To Anyone. I Love You Sister. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Never Ever Thought We Will Not Be Together This Day, I Am Really Missing You Very Much, The Rakhi You Send Is Very Good, It’s Looking Great On My Wrist, I Just Pray That We Will Be Together On Every Rakhi From Next Year.
- We gain and lose things every day. But trust me on one thing. You’ll never lose me. I will always be here. Happy Raksha Bandhan
- We laugh and cry, we play and fight. We shared moments of happiness and sorrows, which made our bond stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you Sis.
- This Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God that, may our bond of love continue to grow stronger with each passing year.
- The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend. Thank you for always being there for me Sis. Happy Rakhi.
- To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or a confident- it is to have a soulmate for life.
- I want to tell u, during times when we fought, my love was in a different mood. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- Rakhi is the Symbol of Love, Between Brother And Sister, It’s Such A Great Feeling, I Always Do Wish, My Sister On This Special Event, And Also Present A Cool Gift As Her Surprise.
- To my sister, for happy times shared through the years for the loyalty, love, laughter and tears, for the special things only you can do. For all these things I thank you. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Having a sister like you is having a best friend I can’t get rid of. I know whatever I do, you will still be there.
- You take my hand and lead me along paths I would not have dared explore alone. Thanks for all the adventures, my lovely sister.
- It was nice growing up with someone like you – someone to lean on, someone to count on. Someone to tell on! I love you, dear sister.
- We get and then forget many things in life, but it is very sure that your trust in me will never be broken. I am there and I will always be there for you no matter what.
- Wo Sundar Hai, Sitaron Si, Chand Sa Hai Rang, Chehre Par Khushi Hai, Ghar Me Hai Umang, Uske Liye Mere Dil Me Khoob Pyar Hai, Behan Kya Hai Wo Ishwar Ka Vardaan Hai.
Raksha Bandhan quotes for Brother
- You Never Say No, You Never Say That’s Impossible And You Never Say You Can’t. That’s My Bro, A Superman Who Make Things Possible And Who Make Paths Smoother. I Love You Bro.!
- On This Special Day, I Want To Wish You A Long Life With Lots Of Happiness Always. Even Though We Stay Far Apart, You Are Always In My Mind And Heart
- Am Very Glad To Be Your Sister, Our Relationship Will Be Everlasting, Am Very Happy To Be Your Part Of The Family Lots Of Love, Ur Sweet Sis.
- Brothers Are Like Street Lights Along The Road, They Don’t Make Distance Any Shorter But They Light Up The Path And Make The Walk Worth While Happy Rakhi!
- Everybody Has A Brother Or A Sister Or Someone Like Them, But Nobody Can Have Anyone As Precious As You, My Brother, You Are Truly Special And I Wish You Receive The Heights Beyond The Sky, May Success Accompany You In Every Step.
- You Are The Person Who Holds Me In My Bad Times, You Helped Me While I Was In Trouble, You Made Me Feel Safe When I Was Scared And Other Things You Did To Make Me Happy, Thanks Is Insufficient For All This..! Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- The Pious Occasion Of Raksha Bandhan Reminds Me Of The Days When We Were Kids, We Fought And Made Up Easily, Those Lovely Days Can’t Come Back But Will Always Stay In My Heart, Missing You Dear Brother On This Raksha Bandhan.
- Dear Brother you Know That You Are The Most Precious Stone In The Collection Of My Secret Treasure, On This Raksha Bandhan I Will To Say That You Are The Best Brother, And you Mean To Me The Whole World..! Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- No Matter The Distance Between Us, My Rakhi Will Always Reach On Time To Be Tied On The Wrist Of My Loving Brother, With The Heart Warming Wishes Of Joy And Happiness To Illuminate Ur Life.!
- The Memories Of My Childhood, I’ll Forever Hold Close To My Heart, Bcoz I Had A Brother Who Supported Me From The Start..! Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- God Could Not Take Care For The Whole World, So He Has Given Mothers To Each Family, In The Same Way, Mother Could Not Take Care For The Whole Part Of Our Life So She Has Given Brothers, Thanks For Being My Brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- My Love For You Is Measureless, My Blessings To You Are Unlimited, Dear Brother You Will Always Be My Friend, A Guide, And A Hero Happy Raksha Bandhan Love You, My Dear Brother.
- We May Look Old And Wise To The World Outside, But To Each Other, We Are Still In Junior School, You Are The Person Who Dances With Me In My Happiness, I Can’t Recall Even A Single Day When You Were Absent From My Life
- Warm Wishes On Rakhi Day, Rakhi Day Is The Day When Special People Like You Are Thought Of Fondly With Live And Cheer, Hope Every Hour Of This Special Day Is Filled With Moments That Will Bring Happiness For You, Love You, My Bro.
Messages For Brother
- It is amazing that we get to grow up together. You are as sweet as sugar. You are the best friend and wonderful brother a sister can ask for. Thank you, brother, for showering your abundant love on me and supporting me always. On this precious occasion of Raksha Bandhan, I pray to God to bless you with long life and good health. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you dearest brother!
- Happy Raksha Bandhan brother!! I want to tell you that life would not be that beautiful if you were not a part of my life. You are too precious for me. I cannot think to live without you. You are my strength, support system, and my love. May God bless you with a long and prosperous life! Thank you so much, Bhai for making my life beautiful and for tolerating me. Once again a special thanks, for keeping all the secrets.
Messages For Sister
- You are the only person worldwide with whom I never thought twice to share my all good and bad things. I am blessed with an incredible sister from God who plays three roles in my life i.e. of a sister, mother, and friend. With you, I never felt the need for a friend. Thank you so much for playing multiple roles in my life and making this life worth living. Happy Rakhi sister!
- Dear sister, I will always tease you the most because I love you the most. Being around you is always fun and there is no dull moment with you. Happy Raksha Bandhan sister and one thing I never told you is that- I may search the world over, but there could not be a better sister than you. You are a gem of my life. Love you so much and I promise to protect you from every evil eye.
Wishes For Brother
- As long as you are by my side, I don’t need anyone else. Thank you so much, Brother, for loving me, supporting me, guiding me and being as crazy as me. You’re the best brother a sister can ask for. Happy Rakhi Brother!!
- My best wishes and lots of love to my dear brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan brother! Thanks for being the most amazing brother and my best friend.
- You fight with me for the smallest things and tease me the most, but, I know you are the one who also loves me the most. I want to tell you, my brother, that I also love you the same way. Words will fall short to convey the extent of my love for you. I love you brother and happy Rakhi!!
Wishes For Sister
- Sister, on this special day of Raksha Bandhan, I want to tell you that I will always hold your back. I feel blessed to have you in my life and you are a wonderful person. Sorry, I tease you the most because, in this entire world, you are the one I love the most. I am giving you a promise that I will always love and protect you.
- You care for me like a mother. I respect and love you. Thanks for always pampering me and supporting me. No one can be like you my darling sister. I wish you a very happy Raksha Bandhan dearest sister.
I hope you liked this article. Let me know what you think about the Raksha Bandhan and which quote, message or wish you liked the most by commenting below. If there is any mistake or you want to give any feedback then comment below and if you liked this then do share.
Thank you very much for giving me your precious time reading this article, see you soon in my next article. Keep loving keep supporting keep sharing! Have a wonderful day.
You may also like 27+ Latest & Simple Mehndi Designs for Raksha Bandhan 2019