Searching for simple rangoli designs? Then you’re in the right place, in this post I will share some simple and latest rangoli designs.
So first of all hello readers!
Thanks for clicking in. You’re most welcome to your place girlsdunia.com. I am dedicated to giving you the best results for your searches.
Introduction of Rangoli:-
Rangoli is one of the famous and oldest traditions in India. India’s people make rangoli on some special occasions or festivals. Rangoli competitions are held in school and colleges and if you’re planning to take part in any competition then this post is for you. In this post here are very easy rangoli designs, you can make them very easily at home on the occasion of Diwali.
Amazing rangoli designs 2019 that make your house very beautiful and attractive on this Diwali. If you are bored with making the same outdated designs then continue reading. You can try these new and simple rangoli designs of 2019 in India.
WHAT IS RANGOLI? – DEFINITION AND MEANING
The word Rangoli is derived from the Sanskrit word “Rangavalli”. Rangoli is an art that originating precedes sculpture and painting. It is very auspicious and the need of every religious ritual.
Rangoli is made up of creating a pattern on the floor or the ground using materials such as colored rice, dry flour, colored sand or flower petals. Many chemical colors are also used while making rangoli but using natural colors in rangoli pattern is deemed best always and highly recommended.
Rangoli is made on many festivals like Diwali, Holi, Pongal, Onam and other Hindu festivals of the Indian continent. Designs are passed from one generation to the next, rangoli is an Indian tradition that was followed by our ancestors for several years.
Colors play a very important role in one person’s life, colors “Rangoli color gives a moral that one should make their life colorful with many colors”.
Information Source Wikipedia
Most of the people don’t know about the types of rangoli designs. In India, every State has its own type of rangoli. The latest rangoli types are:
- Alpana: This type of rangoli is very famous in West Bengal.
- Aripan: This type is very famous in Bihar.
- Aipan: Basically this design is derived from Uttarakhand.
- Jhoti or Chita: It is the tradition of state Orissa.
- Kolam: Tamil Nadu is famous for this design.
- Muggu: It shows the culture of Andhra Pradesh
- Madana: This is the most liked pattern in Rajasthan.
- Chowkpurana: Uttar Pradesh owns this pattern.
INDIA’S BEST RANGOLI ARTISTS
India’s people love to make rangoli designs. Only a few numbers of rangoli artists are left in India let’s talk about some of them:-
|Pramod Sahu||Born on 14 August 1991. He is an international artist from Raipur.|
|Pramod Arvi||Born on 7 April 1989. He is from Malegaon, Nashik|
|Sai Parkar||He is from Malvan and lives in Mumbai Maharashtra.|
|Shanti Shridharan||He is Very famous for kolam rangoli.|
SIMPLE AND EASY RANGOLI DESIGNS IMAGES
These designs are very easy for beginners and you can make them easily in a few minutes. Let’s have a look of some awesome designs:-
I. Simple Design
II. Welcome Design.
III. Ganesh Design.
IV. Border Design.
- Colors as per the requirements
- Flowers petals
- Diya and candles
- Colored Sand
- Fabric colors
- A blank sharp nib bottle, you can use a blank bottle of fevicol
Steps to make:-
- First of all, just draw an initial sketch on the ground with the help of a chalk.
- Then start filling colors or other materials as shown in the images.
- After filling colors decorate it with some sparkle and Diyas.
I. Simple Design
1) Simple petal rangoli design:– This is a very simple, attractive and less time-consuming design.
2) Beautiful green petal:– This design is perfect for Diwali because the green color is deemed for peace.
3) Black heart design:– The main color in this pattern is black and black is classy and the heart inside it is full of different colors.
4) Bright leaves design:- The border of this design is making it more beautiful and also the color combination of blue and white is amazing.
5) Simple pattern:– This one is very simple to make but it will give your home a nice look.
6) Blue and pink:– Again a very nice color combination of blue, pink and white.
7) Goddess pattern:- This is giving a picture of a goddess with many different colors.
8) Traditional pattern:– This one is quite old but still looks fabulous.
9) Grand design:- This design can cover a lot of area and also suitable for a large area with peacock feather inside.
10) Circle pattern:– This design is very easy to make at home and it will give your home a perfect look.
11) Bright Yellow:- Yellow, white and pink color is making this design beautiful and a little touch of the net is awesome.
12) Unique Rajasthani touch:– This type is very popular in Rajasthan and it can take more time but trust me this will give you the best look.
13) Ambi design:- This Ambi design is looking more beautiful with it’s colors.
14) Blue Petals:– This one is wonderful the color combination, the design, everything is just perfect.
15) Peacock Design:– Semicircles are made outside the peacock circle. It’s looking attractive.
16) Net design:- Yellow hearts, white net, green and orange petals, that’s how this beautiful pattern is created.
17) Light color design:– In design no bright colors are used but still it is looking fabulous.
18) Diya pattern:– A Diya is made on some leaves and flower, this one is very small and easy.
19) Flower design- Simply flowers and leaves are made with green and red color with some yellow touch.
20) Flower petals:– This rangoli design is giving a 3d look, the yellow flowers are looking tremendous.
21) Boundary Design:– No color is filled inside this pattern, only a boundary is made and it is looking awesome.
II. Welcome Design
- Heart Shape:- This design is made with the shape of a heart and this is looking super cool.
2) Circle pattern:- This is made by using D’source material and it is giving a fantastic look.
3) Flower petals:– Flowers are the best option to welcome someone from the centuries.
4) Circle Flower:– This design can be made in any event or function and it will give it a royal look.
5) Simple flower design:- This is very small and easy to make. You can make this in just a few minutes.
6) Outer border design:– This can be made as a border around Mandir or “Diwali Poojan”.
7) Welcome Home:– This design can be made outside the door to welcome everyone.
8) Border design:- This can also be made as a border, the look of this design is amazing.
9) Semi-circle design:– This is also a welcome design in a very beautiful semi-circle.
10) Peacock design:– This design is very beautiful with many different colors.
III. Ganesha Design
1) Lord Ganesha design:- This design is looking awesome with a very beautiful color combination.
2) Simple design:– This is very simple and it needs just one color and nothing else.
3) Light green:- This is a beautiful combination of light green and black.
4) Center Ganesha design:- This one is also made with some petals of a flower and other material.
5) Yellow Flower:– This design is made with yellow flower and it is looking very simple.
6) Rose Flower:– In this pattern or yellow and rose are used, they are making it more beautiful.
7) Peacock Feather:– This on this made with many different colors and the sign of OM and peacock feather is looking great.
8) Heart Ganesha Design:- Cuts made in this design are giving it a unique look.
9) Diya border:– There is an outer border of the Diyas and a beautiful Ganesha in the center.
10) Ganesha in Circle:- In this, Ganesha is made with a very beautiful orange color.
IV. Border Design
- Simple Thin Border:-If you want to give anything a limited space then this one is very helpful to do this.
2) Flower Border:– There are made some flower to give it a border look.
3) Parallel Lines:– This one made by drawing two parallel lines of design.
4) Half-Flower:– This one includes a very beautiful pink color.
5) Semi-Circles:– This will give a royal look.
6) Thick Flower border:– Two Small flowers are made for making it thick pattern.
7) Orange-green combo:- A beautiful combination of yellow, white and green.
8) Multi-colored:- Many different flowers are made but the main color is green.
9) White outline:– White outline is giving a Different look to this design.
10) Kalash design(कलश):– Indian considers this a very auspicious to make.
I hope you liked this article. Let me know what you think about the Rangoli and which design you liked the most by commenting below. If there is any mistake or you want to give any feedback then comment below and if you liked this then do share.
Thank you very much for reading this article, see you soon in my next article. Keep loving keep supporting! Have a wonderful day.
You may also like